We have high standards and we know you do too. The purpose of our service level promise is to explain exactly what type of service you can expect from us before, during and after a job.
We always welcome your feedback and because we're passionate about delivering a great service, if we let you down, we'll only ever expect you to pay as much as you feel the service you receive is worth.
It's our commitment to you and it's a reminder for us, this is our service level promise.
Before the job...
We promise to:
- respond promptly to all calls, enquiries and booking requests
- be polite, friendly and clear in all forms of communication
- take the time to really understand the requirement or problem
- clearly communicate applicable charging structures
- do everything in our power to accommodate special requests
- carefully select the most suitable tradesperson for each job
- update customers immediately about delays and changes that might affect their booking
- respond promptly to requests for information and always return calls as agreed
During the job...
We promise to:
- arrive on time, or communicate any possible delays as early as possible
- put in a courtesy call ahead when we're on our way
- politely introduce ourselves on arrival and show a PGS ID card
- be well prepared for every job having read and understood the job notes prior to arrival
- communicate in a polite and friendly manner avoiding technical terms and trade jargon
- once works are initially assessed advise you of all options and estimated costs before works commence
- fully focus on the job at hand, minimising phone use to only the necessary
- advise of any originally unforeseen problems as soon as they emerge
- always let you know if any requested work cannot be covered by our standard warranty
- be clean and tidy and clear up any mess we make in the course of our work
- on completion of the job, describe work carried out and discuss any further options or requirements (calling the bill payer if not on site)
- confirm that you are completely happy with all the work carried out and the applicable charges before submitting a job report and payment request
- provide you with a job report from site (and any other required documentation by end of next working day)
- provide quotes for required works from site (or by end of next working day if more involved)
After the job...
We promise to:
- be available to discuss work carried out and any follow up issues or concerns
- prioritise the scheduling of any follow up bookings
- maintain an accurate record of all work carried out at your property along with all historical job reports, certificates, quotes and invoices
- return to your property if an attempted fix proves to be unsuccessful
- honour our warranty on all jobs (unless otherwise agreed with you)
- process refunds or returns without any delays
- always be here for you with your dedicated team of account managers ready to assist you with all future bookings